Peanut butter and jelly
What is the greatest food ever....We know of hot dogs, hamburger, pizza, etc...what about the other things we don't usually mention...Try and think of things that are easy to make and most people dont' typically think of
in another post someone mentioned EZ-Cheese...that is what brough this on..
I like salisbury steak dinners, mini egos, fruit pizza, and lots of other things like these....
Peanut butter and jelly
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
hot pockets
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
fruit dip, sausage balls, fruity pebbles
pickled okra....... kalimari from crazy cajun, their po boys...... my catalina chicken, lo mein noodles with general tso's sauce on them.
Cant we all just get along?
pickled carrots are great too
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
wow you like clockwork orange? pm me
Cant we all just get along?
Fried dill pickles.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Fried green tomatoes
Frog legs
Fresh deer liver fried with onions
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks